
They make a very lovely couple, don't they?
I called to a pup and got this visit.
Notice the height of the second story window. The deck on the back is about a foot or so below window level. Any question if the pups are big?
A new experience for me was living with two VERY LARGE Pyrenees pups. I think that they must have been well behaved because the worst thing that they did was bark a lot. (Obviously it isn't a timid sound.)
Isaac, Mike and I picked up Mike's son Steven and we visited Old Town together and had an enjoyable lunch.
Isaac and I spent quite a bit of time together.
He did some reading for me, we did some homework but we also made a cake and went to Old Colorado City. They must have had an ice sculpture contest or something because we found lots of big, carved pieces of ice up and down the street.
Most of the time we could find Gabe with a book in his hand. He is a great and fast reader. He reminds me of Mike and my dad.
One of the things that Mike did while we were there he helped Davis with the new truck, "Tiger". They fixed quite a few electrical problems and were good partners.
While we were there Davis got a new job at Taco Bell. Doesn't he look good in his uniform?
Wednesday morning before we left for the airport we were able to have breakfast with Mike and Jo Hite, fellow China teachers last year. It was really fun to visit with them.
3 comments:
Those puppies are so cute. Glad you had fun.
Glad you had a good time! I'm more concerned with how big those boys are getting than how big the dogs are getting!!
Well that is easy for you to say. I didn't take the boys for a walk but I did the dogs. I had the female and she is the smaller one and she could keep me moving. The boys really are getting big (and grown up).
Post a Comment