Friday, March 2, 2018

My Goodbye Page

Sister Norman buys a fabric coated little book and leaves out for a few weeks for the sisters to write goodbye messages to those who are leaving.  I wanted to leave something for them in return so I had a young sister who works as a graphic designer take some of my pictures and do this page for me to leave next to my book.  It basically says that I came to Guatemala to help my husband fulfill a dream, that I hadn't learned to speak Spanish but have learned something much more beautiful, "The Language of Love".
For some reason the Spanish didn't show up.  It said: Vine a Guatemala para apoyar el sueno de mi esposo.  Aun cuando no aprendi el idioma Espanol, aprendi y senti algo mucho mas hermoso,"El idiama del amor" Gracias   (Sorry Art but I don't have some of the keys.)

No comments: