Friday, July 3, 2009

Graduation and the Air Museum


This is the Blackhawk Helicopter that Adam flies.


Look for the Jeep inside this one!




This is the inside of the one above. It is for hauling troops.


This was just after his wings were pinned on.


Wesson and I spent a great deal of time exploring the museum.
We spent the next few days helping Adam and Amy load the truck, clean their house and my major "painful" duty was playing with Wesson. Our main reason for being there was to see Adam graduate and get his wings. We were so proud of him and of course, he was the most handsome one there! His graduation was held in the Air Museum on base. I'm sharing a few pictures that I took there as well as the snap shot I got right after Amy pinned on his wings. (Those pictures are in her camera.)

1 comment:

Shelly's Boys said...

Thanks for posting the pictures! Adam looks so handsome!