We went into Elko on the 4th and saw a wonderful fireworks show. I actually took some pictures of Mike and Laurel's family with my new camera but I think I must have thought I was running a movie camera :-) They are a bit blurry.
Laurel and Russell have an amazing view of the Ruby mountains from their yard. There are very few houses between them and the mountains.
Our weekend in Nevada was a great experience for us. We ate and ate lots of wonderful food, played and played with delightful grandchildren, enjoyed talking with Laurel and Russell, appreciated our visit to their Ward and the people there, thought the scenery and fireworks were magnificent and even feel quite at home in the new trailer. On to the next adventures!
Eli also learned to pull himself up onto the ottoman and then over to the couch while we were there. He was right proud of himself.
Eli loved playing in a cardboard box that we brought some things in. He would climb in and out and in and out and put things in and out. What fun it was to watch him figure it all out.
Kate and I played in the the trailer with some playdough that I brought. We decided to make a flower garden.
We were lucky enough to take our new-to-us trailer on its "maiden voyage" and spend the weekend with Laurel, Russell and kids. We seemed to make each of the children happy with something we brought.
2 comments:
Thanks for coming! We had a great time with you and every time Kate goes out to where your RV was she asks where you went!
BEAUTIFUL flower garden!
Post a Comment