Monday, October 23, 2017

A Bit of Fun

It is Monday morning and we talked this morning about needing to clean our apartment.  We have been here a month tomorrow.  When we were in Oregon the President gave every set of missionaries a list of things that should be cleaned in their apartments. We divided them up and Mike did a great job with the jobs he agreed to. 

This morning I had cooked breakfast, ironed white shirts, done the dishes and had just put the third load in the washer when Mike came out of the bathroom dressed and plopped down in a lounge chair, pulled up the legs and put his head back.  I came out of the laundry room, stopped and just smiled at him.  He looked at me and said, "What?  Am I in your way?"  All I could do was laugh.  Perhaps he IS a bit too spoiled.  I reminded him that he had agreed to do the floors today and he got right to it.  It was just so funny with me scurrying around for a few hours by that point and him asking if he was in my way. 

No comments: