Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Balcony View


I just thought I'd take you on a little walk today. I was standing on our balcony to take this picture. The bus that you see below is the 202 and we take it to go grocery shopping. If you follow the road that it is on it curves past the smoke stack in the distance. That is about half way to my classroom building. Once I enter the gate to the West Campus I wind around a block or two and go down around 50 stairs and go past another building and then climb more stairs and enter my the Teacher's College. My classrooms are on the 5th floor and there is no working elevator. You would think that I am just wasting away but if I am my clothes and I haven't noticed it yet. I am certainly in better walking shape than I have been in years, however, even now that it is bitter cold and I get some "arth" pain I don't have near the trouble I had before my magical massage treatments.

No comments: