Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Baking Soda


I just looked at the new baking soda that I bought. Could the message be "Hey, you think you are tough with an arm and a hammer just look what we can do with an axe"?

I picked up the box and one side was printed in English. I wish that I could simply copy it for you but I don't think it would be big enough to be read.

Here is some of it. The spacing of letters and words is as you would find it.

"Do not pulchase it box has been opened or shows signs of tampering.

Directions:
(1) Thoroughly mix 550g (1 bottle) [it is in a box] of ARM & HATCHET 100% with1.8 litres of water.Stir until ARM&HATCHET is completelydissolved, pour solution containing ARM&HATCHET into a dipp-ing pan of stainless steel or plastic.
(2) Cut meat into serving-size portions.

WARNINGS:
Except under the advice and supervi-sion of a physician:(1)Do not administer to chil-dren under 5 years of age,(2)do not take more than eight 1/2 teaspoons per person up to 60 years ordderin a 24-hour period.(3)do not use this product if you are on a sodium restricted dite; (4)do not use the maximum dose for more than 2 weeks.
STOMACHH WARINING:
TO AVOID SERLOUS INUURY DO NOT TAKE UNTIL POWDER IS COMPLETELY DISSOLVED. TTISVERY IMPORTANTNOT TO TAKE THIS PRODUCT WHEN OVERLY FULL FROM FOOD OR DRINK.Consult a physician if sever stomach pain occurs aftr taking this product."

Sounds harmless doesn't it? Mix a big bunch of it, cut some meat and I assume you want to soak the meat in the mixture. Now don't let children drink it but the rest of you under 60 need to be careful not to use too much for too long. Please be careful, however, that you don't take it when you are too full or you might have serlous inuury.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

OOOOO....that is scary!

Shelly's Boys said...

I'm never going to look at my baking soda the same again! Too funny.

Maxwell (Mad)House said...

I kind of want to print this and paste it on my baking soda box just so that I can get a good laugh every time I look at it:) I may copy this on to my blog just so others can enjoy it also!