Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day 2011



I received an original for Mother's Day this year and it is delightful. Each of my five children are represented and each in slightly different ways, which add to the originality of the book. One wrote about things that are admired, one tied all of their memories to one characteristic, one wrote a letter. Some of the grandchildren created written memories and others drew pictures. What a treasure the book is. Flowers would wilt. I'd wear out a tool or a piece of clothing but this will last forever. I feel loved and appreciated in a depth that is wonderful. Amy did a great job of putting it all together.

1 comment:

Adam Amy Wes said...

I'm so happy that you liked it. We all love you so much and I thought it would be nice to have a constant reminder! Love you!