We got there so early that we were able to hear and watch the choir rehearse. I wished that I could hear what the conductors were saying to the choir but they did repeat a few passages and it was fun to see the conductors with their jackets off, getting down to work. There were no cameras allowed once conference started so I was glad that I had snapped this one.
It was fun to be in the crowd and feel the excitement. The place was so silent and reverent as the prophet walked in. It is really an amazing place.
I was a bit surprised to see two ladies get on the train in Orem in twin outfits. One was quite a bit older than the other and I couldn't quite figure out if they were part of a performing group or something. (I have decapitated them so that I am not exposing their identity in case they are close to some of my readers.)

When we got back on the train to return home there were the twin dresses right across the aisle from me. Mike had some man captured in story telling so I was looking for entertainment. I did a bit of eves-dropping and realized that the twins were actually mother and daughter. What a great idea that gave me for future conference trips. I could make matching jumpers for all four of my daughters (and I hope that my daughter-in-law would want to be included, too) and we could dress alike to go to conference. My real excitement came, however, when I was able to get a pretty good shot of the fingernails of the daughter. They must have hung out from the finger almost a full inch. They only fit on the tips of the fingers and then the painting was extended onto the regular nail. Perhaps we could get our nails done, too?
No comments:
Post a Comment