Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Next Few Days

I have things all mixed up in my mind but I'll tell about some of the things that we did while we were there.  Gatlinburg is really a high class tourist town now.  It isn't very many miles from one end to the other but it was bumper to bumper traffic.  There was a full week long Craft Fair being held at a very large convention center so we spent part of an afternoon there.  We enjoyed watching some glass blowers and Mike and I got a Christmas gift for Todd and Judy and bought one for ourselves, too.
It is a bow knife and it slices hard crusted bread, cheese and tomatoes better than anything I have seen. 

One of our favorite things we visiting the aquarium there.  One of the very best things to make it function well was a moving sidewalk in an area under the clear tank.  The moving walk made it so people were not bunching in front of anything and it was so amazing to see sharks, turtles and so many other kinds of sea life from underneath after seeing it from the top.  Following are some of the pictures I snapped. 




























We also saw a famous deep sea diver.

No comments: