Sunday, September 27, 2009

Branch Conference

Today was our Branch conference and we had leaders from our District in Beijing. As I have told you before, we hold our meetings in the apartment of a Korean family. Apparently the Church pays part of the rent so that we can have a meeting place.

This is the Kang family who live in the apartment.

This is 3 generations of the family. I think the grandma is probably younger than I am. She always prepares fruit or treats for us to eat after Church. The children in the family had on traditional Korean clothing today.


Here are some of their outfits.


This little girl is from another family. She is SO full of love. When I walk in the door she comes up and hugs me. When I sit down she comes and sits on my lap. Of course you know how I hate that. In Primary she will quote whole scriptures (in Korean, of course) without any help. She makes my day.


This is the branch along with the District President.

No comments: