These picture is of the living room. Our deck is behind the curtains in the living room. When there is less smog I will take a picture of the deck and of the view of the ocean from it.
I know I already sent the bathroom but I bought a new rug! It is funny how the others keep saying things like, "we know they are tiny but they are adequate" and we shake our heads. Our 5th wheel was less than half of the size of this apartment.
The only other bother is the water. It is only cold water in the kitchen and often when you turn the water on in the bathroom it runs brown for quite a while. The pipes are very old and it is a rusty brown, thank goodness but we use lots of soap and don't brush our teeth with it or take baths in it (only showers)----we do get clean.
These two are of the kitchen, looking in and looking out of it. The little office fridge looking thing is the cold water washing machine. We hook it up in the kitchen with the cold water and then take the hose that is above it in the picture across the hall and put it into a drain in the floor of the bathroom. To dry clothes we either hang them in the bathroom or put them on a drying rack in the living room. I did put Mike's jeans out on the patio to dry the other day.
These are the bedroom. The two twin beds make a wide bed. The bed is basically a box spring and is very hard even with 4-5 quilts on it. I may hunt for a foam pad. There was already one on Mike's side. The two closets are adequate for the amount of clothing that we brought. There is basically no storage so note the handy little place to put the suitcases and extra bookcase. Waste not, want not, don't they say? So we aren't wasting space.
2 comments:
Cute. The couch looks tiny? It reminds me of my mission apartments in Germany.
That looks like a pretty decent place to live to me! Good thing you have your house to store things in Mt. P!!
Post a Comment