Yesterday we had my hospital roommates come for lunch. It was so much fun. It was their first time to use silverware or eat American food. I made a brownie pudding and strawberry pie and they wanted a picture, the girl in the front is Ryan. We met her on Christmas day and she is Christian. She has been extremely helpful both in translation, finding and bringing things (like a panda toaster and bandaging materials). She spent hours in the hospital with me.



The girl is Tracy, my student who is the aunt of the boys I tutor. That is actually a photo of a photo so it is bad but she is a 'must" to remember in this thing. She prepared me to go to the hospital telling me everything that I would have to take like my own TP, went to the hospital with us, signed me in, talked with the nurses and doctor, came home w/ Mike to get more things and then helped me to get settled in as much as possible. We simply could not have done it w/o her and she probably donated 9 hours during her finals week.

The tiger is a gift that my kids brought when they came to dinner yesterday. The boy is named Ding Tong Li and I named him Tony The girl is named Don Hua and I named her Danny. It's the year of the tiger and they knew I had just been to the tiger preserve. I will always treasure it.
The girl is Tracy, my student who is the aunt of the boys I tutor. That is actually a photo of a photo so it is bad but she is a 'must" to remember in this thing. She prepared me to go to the hospital telling me everything that I would have to take like my own TP, went to the hospital with us, signed me in, talked with the nurses and doctor, came home w/ Mike to get more things and then helped me to get settled in as much as possible. We simply could not have done it w/o her and she probably donated 9 hours during her finals week.
The tiger is a gift that my kids brought when they came to dinner yesterday. The boy is named Ding Tong Li and I named him Tony The girl is named Don Hua and I named her Danny. It's the year of the tiger and they knew I had just been to the tiger preserve. I will always treasure it.
1 comment:
Hey Merlene,
I sent a comment on your pearls...so that I can get some hopefully. Also, my granddaughter is doing flat Stanley in her class and would like to send him to you so that you can take a picture and send him back. Is this something you could do? Do you have an address where she could send him? Let me know! Do you have my email? mom4athome@gmail.com
Post a Comment