For our lunch we piled into the mule double layers, seat belted them in and drove over to our chapel and had a picnic in the pavilion. After our lunch we drove a few blocks from here and most of them fed and looked at my friend's ponies.
We spent the afternoon just enjoying each other, watching more "p-movies" and then I got to have a good visit with Connie when she came to pick them up.
I wouldn't like to live alone but it was fun to have an evening and part of a day just to be alone after they left. I was reading a book on my bed about 6 PM and woke at 12:30 AM with my clothes on. I stayed up for a few hours and then went back to bed for a few hours. I got up fairly early and weeded and talked to a neighbor for a while and since have had a casual time cleaning, reading, and catching up on a few things.
Life is good.
1 comment:
What a fun time with grandma!
Post a Comment