Friday, February 26, 2010

WC's in Taiwan

For a little side interest--I saw some interesting things concerning WC's or the lack thereof and decided to share a few with you. The first two pictures were marking the doorways at a craft school. The next two were in a sales area where much craft, including that of Aboriginies of the area, is sold.





This sign was in the Toroko Gorge area. The other aborigane (sp) ones were from that village.

These pictures truly don't do justice but I couldn't stand outside and discretely take a picture of the bamboo squat that was hanging off the hillside. If you could look through the holes around the squat you would see down probably 100 ft. The walls were literally sticks of bamboo and the window was a hole in the wall looking out over the valley. Hey it flushed and came along at the necessary moment!


1 comment:

Maxwell (Mad)House said...

Those signs are awesome! I love the tile ones at the top.